Book Lynette Now
As an experienced public speaker, I deliver keynote presentations, professional training programs, workshops and seminars for individuals, companies, organizations and groups. You’ll learn how to apply my proven strategies and techniques to enhance your professional image, increase your self confidence, and give you a competitive edge.
Choose from the list of speaking topics listed below, or contact When Style Matters to create a customized presentation to meet your organization or company needs.
- “7 Reasons Why You Need To Have Style!”
- “Defining Your Brand With Style”
- “5 Things Every Woman Over 40 Needs to Know About Her Body & Style”
- “Manners For The Modern Age ~ Business Etiquette for the 21st Century”
- “Bolster Your Confidence to Capture the Clients You Want in 30 Days or Less!”
Clients include: Bank of Colorado, Executive Women International, Charles Schwab, Association of Latino Professionals in Accounting and Finance, Bair Financial Services, Women’s Council of Realtors, The Colorado Springs Black Chamber of Commerce, Savvy Women’s Network, San Diego Association of Realtors, Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce, Women Inkorporated (WINK).
To book Lynette, contact When Style Matters at (719) 447-7328 or via email.