Are you planning a great island vacation or maybe a fun weekend getaway? Every now and then we need to escape from our daily activities and find a great place for a little R&R. Need help figuring out what you should pack? Here’s a list of essentials:
- A Sleek Carry-All – this works better than your everyday shoulder bag because you have room for things you pick up as you’re out and about.
- Cool Sunglasses – you need these because you’ll be spending a lot of time outside and you want to protect your eyes from the sun. Plus they’re fun!
- A Gorgeous Swimsuit – even if you aren’t planning to take a dip in the ocean or attend a pool party, it’s best to take a swimsuit or bikini along, just in case.
- A Pair of Wedge Espradilles – because they’re so comfy and will work well with all of your resort wear!
- A Straw Hat – a wide or floppy brimmed is perfect to protect your face from too much sun, while also making a stylish statement!
- Beautiful Maxi Dress – they’re great for layering and the flowy layers keep you cool.
- Jumpsuit/Romper – comfortable to wear all day long, and easy to take from day to evening.
- Floral Tops, a Long Sleeve Shirt and a Denim Jacket are perfect layering pieces.
Need more help? Schedule an appointment with me today and find out how I can help with your travel needs and so much more.